The strapless issue! Summer has just started and we’re getting so many complaints about strapless bras not staying up. We have found solutions for nearly everyone.
- Don’t buy a cheaper strapless because you’re not planning to wear it as much. A better quality strapless has better engineering and materials and more silicone to hold it up.
- Make sure to have a perfect fit. There is no margin for error. Too tight or too loose will not stay up. You will push a cup that is too small down. Too large of a cup will cause the underwire to be uncomfortable.
- Look to see if the back is in the right place. Remember that the back is what holds the front up.
- Get moving! Unless you’re planning to just stand still in your strapless move like you’ll be wearing it. It would be a bad surprise to have your bra slide down on the dance floor!
- Lotion and powder interfere with the grip of the silicone, so avoid using them where the strapless is worn. If you have questions or need more nagging, come in and see us.